Troutman Sanders Strategies LLC (TSS)
Founded in 2002 by Troutman Sanders, LLP, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the law firm specializing in building partnerships between businesses and government at the federal, state and local levels. TSS is a stand-alone government relations, lobbying and public advocacy firm.
- Each member of TSS has substantial experience in the legislative and regulatory process
- Broad array of bipartisan relationships at the state and local level.
- Our professionals are well known and respected at the Virginia General Assembly
- TSS has worked on a variety of projects that involve local governments and publicly funded agencies.
- Clark Lewis is a Principal of Troutman Sanders Strategies and a Partner at Troutman Sanders
- Lewis focuses on state and local government relations, state incentives, privatization, legislative matters, and public-private partnerships
- Board Member, Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- Legislative Liaison, Virginia Economic Developers Association (VEDA)
- Economic Development Committee, Virginia Chamber of Commerce
- The Virginia Bar association
- Virginia Association of Counties
- Mike Woods
- Mike is a Senior Manager of Troutman Sanders Strategies
- Woods focuses on business issues, including tax policy, public safety, procurement, economic development, privatization, and public-private partnerships
- Has managed campaigns for a number of General Assembly members, as well as federal, state and local officials